Pass Through Washers
JRI's Modular Conveyorized Cleaning Systems are our premier line of
passthrough cleaning units. Available as modular units, these systems
can be purchased as part of a complete cleaning solution.
from one of the most diverse product offerings in the marketplace with
one of the largest option lists in the industry. If your application
does not fit one of the standards exactly, contact us for a quote on a
custom unit for your application.
We are ready for your cleaning challenge!
us today to schedule an in-house review of your cleaning application. Additionally,
JRI maintains an in-house testing facility to test clean your actual
parts. CONTACT US NOW!
Large Option Shelf Design
For ease of maintenance,
all MCCS machines come standard with a large option shelf. This is where
you will find the solution pump, a low water make-up device,
temperature controllers (depending on options), particulate filters, and
tank access panels.
This straight forward design allows for easy
access into the tanks and most critical components of the washer. Not
only do we provide one of the most efficient designs in conveyorized
washing, we also provide you with a system that is easily maintained for
long life and ultimately, cleaner parts.
All MCCS systems are
available with upgradeable options including sludge drag out conveyors,
dual particulate filtration, bottom heat burners and evaporators, steam
heat, chemical addition units, and a host of other options!
The MCCS line of cleaning systems come equipped with the following features as standard:
- Vertical Pump Systems ~ Reliable and efficient. Maintenance friendly too!
- Tank Insulation ~ Save energy!
- Electric Heat Elements ~ 140 degrees maintained!
- Industrial Controls ~ Lighted Switches
- Large Lift-Off Side Access Panels
- Heavy Duty Drive System ~ Sealed bearings and a host of conveyor belt sizes available
- Option Ready Shelf ~ Not sure what options you will need? Our
machines come ready for simple Plug-N-Play option installation infield
- Low Water Shut-Off ~ Protect your heat elements from low water conditions
- 200 Gallon Tank Capacity ~ Maintain long intervals between machine services!
- Stainless Steel Nozzles with custom header for precision cleaning
All of the MCCS units can be purchased with the following equipment to help customize the systems to your own specific needs:
- Disc Style Stainless Disc Oil Skimmer
- Large Swing-Out Tunnel Access Doors
- Marine Clean-Out Hatch
- Sludge Drag-Out Conveyors
- Propane and Natural Gas Heat
- Bottom Heat Burner Systems w/ Evaporator Option
- Custom Fixtured Indexing Option
- Stainless Steel Construction - SS Package
- Stainless Steel Construction with All Wetted Components- SS2 package (minus pump head)
- Auto Water Fill
- Particulate Bag Filtration
- 1 or 2 Function Timers
- Indexing systems
- Custom sizes to fit customers application
- Monorail systems